Monday, July 8, 2013

DeNami Design sneak peeks, Create Your Own

Hello friends! Today is the last day of the DeNami Design new release
 sneak peeks. Today Tammy and I are showcasing this unique set called Create Your Own. It is unique because this set contains several faces, hairstyles and accessories to create images specific to your crafting needs. With a bit of masking, the possibilities are endless!
 
For my release projects, I created several holiday themed projects.
 
 I must confess that my first project is my favorite. I created a Valentine's Day card. I used the new Faces (cling), Hairstyle (cling) and petitte fours Friendly Faces. I used the two images that resemble me and my hubby. For the sentiment, I used Rectangle Word Bubble, Love You Forever, and Mini Heart which I stamped on Red cardstock and cut out. I also cut out the bubble and attached it using foam adhesive. I added some Red/white Heart, Red Chevron, and Heart Cloud washi tape. I finished it off with an Aqua boutique button and Red twine.

 
For my next project, I created personal gift tags for the Christmas holiday. I used the same images from above to respresent my hubby and me. For the other two, I created images that represent my daughter and son. Now how perfect is that?! On the die cut tags, I added some more Red Chevron and Green graph washi tape. I selectively stamped the sentiment from To From. The tags were finished off with some Red, Lime, and Emerald ribbon. Just like my above project, I chose not to color in any of the images to keep with the holiday colors.

 
For my last project, I used the new Faces(cling) and Trick or Treat (cling). I selectively inked up some eyes from Friendly Faces and stamped it all onto some Leaf Green cardstock. I colored in the hair with my black copic and then I hand drew some fingers and cut them out to make my monster appear like he was peeking over a wall. I layered it over some Amethyst cardstock that was stamped with Teeny Star Background. Then I stamped Trick or Treat (cling) onto some Lime cardstock. Lastly, I added some Black cardstock that was die cut with my pinking circle and adhered it to the cardfront with foam adhesive which was impressed with my woodgrain impression plate.
 


I hope you have enjoyed all of the projects that you have seen from the design team. If you haven't left a comment on each of their blogs, there is still time. By leaving comments on each designer's blog, you become eligible to win a $30 gift certificate. There will be two winners selected from each day. Gotta love that!



 
So if there are some older products that you have been wanting, fill up your cart tonight. The release goes live tomorrow, so you will only have to add the new items that have caught your eye. Thanks for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. love the personalized tags what a creative idea! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just too cute Deb! You always have such delightful ideas and are always an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute, Deb! I like the romantic card...it reminds me of something my hubby once gave to me. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! I love them all! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still giggling over you super cute Halloween card! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute! I'm with Linda, the little Frankenstine peeking over the sentiment makes me giggle!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Love all the projects but those tags are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Frankenstein peeking out of the card. Way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is just lovely, as always! The personalized gift tags are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deb these samples are so cute! I LOVE love love that St. Valentine's Day card so much...you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very lovely cards, thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute cards and tags! I LOVE the Frankenstein card! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute projects--love the personal tags.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute projects! Love those tags... these stamps are truly adorable! TFS!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very, very cute projects! I love the washi tape on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects! Fun faces.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Deb, your sneak peek projects are soooo cute and totally clever!!! You did an excellent job of showcasing these new stamp sets!!! Way to go, girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love, love, love your tags!!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great projects. The Valentine Day
    card is really cute and I really
    like the Trick or Treat card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your projects a awesome. My fav is the Valentine card as well, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a clever Valentine for your hubby and the personalized tags are so cute! But little Frankie peeking over the sentiment is the best!!! He looks a little scared to pull a trick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. All of the projects are great, but the Trick or Treat one is especially darling!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like your Frankenstein card...thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!