Friday, July 19, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, Count Me In


Happy Friday, friends! I am popping in to share a card for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge this week is to create a clean and simple project using numbers.


Our fabulous sponsor this week is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. The winner of this week's challenge will get to chose a stamp set of their choice.
 

 
For my card, I was inspired by the awnings from the Carrabbas restaurant that I drive by everyday. I love the clean and simple lines, so this card came together pretty quickly. The card base was inpressed with my Linen/canvas impression plate from PTI. The angled border is PTI, also. The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays, Bold Wishes.
 
 
 That's it for me today. This challenge is a two week challenge, so you have until noon on Thursday, August 1st to link up and play along. I can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. GREAT CAS card Deb, pretty design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red card base just pop!
    Love your inspiration Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bold red with the two stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to smile when I read about your inspiration for this crisp, colorful card. Such a nice CAS design -- and the colors would make for a great holiday card just swapping out the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! Why do I always think CAS means white? I really like the red.
    Thanks also for your nice comments on my glitter tech card.
    Connie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!