Wednesday, July 24, 2013

DeNami Design, Product spotlight Sand Castle

Today is product spotlight over at DeNami Design. The design team is showcasing Sand Castle by having a DeNami blog hop. You should've arrived to my blog from Lisa Petrella's blog. If you visit each design team members blog and leave a comment along the way, you will be eligible to win this stamp! You can also add this fabulous stamp to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only. 
 
Since I do not consider myself an expert at using my copics (oh, how I would love to take a class), I decided that I would let this awesome stamp speak for itself. I inked it up using Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored in the little flags on top with my copics. The sentiment is Sending You Sunshine inked up with the same color ink.
 
 
I die cut a circle using my circle nestie so that the stamp Sand Castle would show through the card front. On the inside, I added some Seashells that I also colored to add a bit of sunshine to my card. I love the added surprise inside when you open up the card.
 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog to be eligible to win!

Wendy is your next stop!

Deb <------that's me

16 comments:

  1. How simple and cute.
    The colored shells
    inside really add
    to it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you fit the sandcastle on the inside of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin all of the white Deb and the sweet surprise of the sprinkled colorful shells inside!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the inside especially,,too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the inside shell detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is this? And so appropriate considering where we live! lol.

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute and simple! I love doing surprise insides too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use ofnthe new stamp! Love your card...clean and simple! ~Terry York

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute with the window and the bit of color.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The window is a great idea! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So FUN!! Thanks for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd like to take a copics class too!!! I like the color accents of the flags and shells. Cute card!!



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!