Saturday, April 5, 2014

Go Gators, Final Four!!!

Hello friends! Sorry the blog has been quiet as of late. When the creative juices aren't flowing, then there isn't much creating going on.
 
This morning, however, I managed to crank out this CAS card. I simply had to give another shout out to my beloved Florida Gator basketball team. Tonight they face off against the Huskies of UCONN. I am pretty excited and nervous at the same time about this game. You see, the Huskies beat the Gators in the regular season back in December by one point. The Gators played without their starting point guard, Scottie Wilbekin. So I am excited to see how the Gators bring their "A" game for some sweet revenge. This was also the last game that the Gators lost. Yes, that was waaaaay back in December.
 
 
 
For my card, I inked up Retro Borders 1 set in orange in blue ink on an angle. I recently purchased the Fiskars stamp press. Why on earth I never bought it earlier, I'll never know. I am totally in love. Anywho, I also inked up the basketball chickie from the All Star Chickie set and used my circle nestie to trim him out. I decided to leave out a sentiment because ... well, I just couldn't quite figure out where I wanted to put it.
 
That's all for now. I hope to be back soon to share another card for my Gators when they make it to the finals! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card, sis. And I'm sorry the Gators couldn't pull off a win today. Their Cinderella season ended 2 games short. Boo. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness--this is fabulous! Sorry they didn't win, but how great they got to the final!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!