Wednesday, April 23, 2014

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Wavy Stem Trio

Today is product spotlight over at DeNami Design. The design team is showcasing Cross and Vines by having a DeNami blog hop. You should've arrived at my blog from Lisa Petrella's blog. If you visit each design team members blog and leave a comment along the way, you will be eligible to win this stamp! You can also add this fabulous stamp to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only.




For my first card, I inked up Stitched Circle in gray. Then I then I inked up Wavy Trio Stem in green and stamped it in the middle of the circle and colored the leaves with copics. Then I added some buttons using crystal laquer. I then used my circle nestie to trim out my image. I used my stamp press to place my Happy Mother's Day sentiment and then attached my image using foam tape.


For my next card, I used a grey card base and created my focal image in the same manner as above. This time, I trimmed it square and matted it with green cardstock. I stamped my sentiment from Thoughtful Greetings and punched it out with my one inch circle punch. 


Well that is all from me today. 

 
Wendy is your next stop!

Deb <------that's me

12 comments:

  1. LOVE them both Deb, very sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could say this about every card you make.... simple perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards. The buttons make perfect flowers with these stems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so simple but yet so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the button flowers. Awesome card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how lovely!
    I love the use
    of the buttons
    as the flowers.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet, Deb! I love that stitched circle frame on the first one. Your buttons make the perfect toppers for these stems!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the use of buttons for the flowers!!! Neato idea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweet cards! I LOVE the simplicity and how fresh and clean these cards are! LOVE them!!! Margie

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your cards--including both of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!