Wednesday, April 9, 2014

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Happy Easter


Hello friends! Today is product spotlight over at DeNami Design. The design team is showcasing Happy Easter. You can add this fabulous stamp set to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only.
 
 


For my card, I kept it CAS and crisp using only white cardstock. I stamped Lily onto some cardstock, colored it with copics and then trimmed it out. I added another white panel on top of my cardbase. I used Happy Easter for my sentiment and then added my lily using foam adhesive. To finish off my card, I used some Crystal Laquer to adhere some Clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

 
Make sure to stop by the DeNami Design blog to see what the rest of the design team has created.
 
Also if you would like to see the latest DeNami creation from Leah, you can visit this post. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. An Easter Classic and Perfect in every way! You have captured this so well in your creation as well as your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So crisp and fresh Deb, love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the crisp, clean design of this, Deb!!! Absolutely perfect in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My jaw dropped when I saw this card, Deb--one of my all-time favorites! I never think an image like that can be cut out, but it worked great! I NEED those clear sequins! Thanks for always inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely lovely, Deb! Those sequins are placed absolutely perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!