Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mom Says and Dad Says

Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you are having a good week so far. I  am popping in with a couple of layouts.
 
These two pages are a part of the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit. The papers and chipboard come with the kit. I used Photoshop to create the smaller pictures to fit perfectly in the squares. I tried to choose some random pictures over Joshua's first year. The center pictures we took when he was only 3 weeks old and the 4x6 photos were our first Mother's Day and Father's Day with him. As you can tell from the journaling, daddy seems to have a bit less to say. lol.


 
 
 
Only 2 pages left until his album is complete. Yay! Since starting my blog I have posted every layout I completed from his baby album and also from Leah's school album. I finished Leah's baby album before I started blogging so I feel like I should share a bit from her album at some point. If time permits, then I will do that.
 
Have a great rest of the week. I will be back Friday with a special card to share.

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely accomplishment Deb! You are such a good Mom preserving precious memories for your children! Beautiful layout as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so close to finishing up! And these layouts are too cute. Love the photos you selected, especially the wacky hair one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!