Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Not really Father's Day

I have another older card to share with you today. This one I created for my husband for Father's day this past year. I used Background Basics: Woodgrain from PTI. I stamped it in versamark and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder on dark chocolate cardstock. I love, love, love this look! The sentiment and die cut are from Fillable frames #4. I used some of my scraps from Green Tea Leaves Collection patterned paper and finished it off with some buttons and twine. I attached it to a Simply Chartruese card base.


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Deb! I just got BB:Woodgrain in the mail and still need to ink it up. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. What a great masculine card. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!