Friday, October 21, 2011

Cricut birthday card and tag

Today I have another Cricut card and tag to share. I created these way back in February shortly after I got my Cricut. I had probably only used my Cricut twice before I decided to cut an image for this birthday card and tag. Little did I know that my original blade was actually defective. The cleanness of the cut was okay, but it really became apparent with this project.

The cartridge I used was Paisley. Since my paper kept tearing randomly, I was content with any image that was cut clean enough for my liking. That is why if you look cloesly, there are differences between the two monkeys. I used PTIs Big Bold Wishes and Fillable frames #9 and the eyelet lace border die. I also used my Alphalicious cartridge for the number 5.




6 comments:

  1. Such a cute monkey! What a great card and tag set for a child. I love the orange/green color combination. So cheery and playful. Hope you get your cricut blade sorted out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I have this cartridge and haven't used it very much. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I just love the colours you combine together, Deb!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!