Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Birthday tag

So I thought I would share the little gift tag I made to go with this card for my daughter's classmate who was turning 6. Unfortunately I did not photograph it attached to the birthday present.

I diecut Aqua Mist cardstock using Tag Sale #3. I stamped the sentiment from Fillable Frames #1 in versamark onto my Spring Moss cardstock and heat embossed it with white. This was die cut using my Double Ended Banners die. My little frog was cut using my Cricut from the Create a Critter cartridge using Simply Chartruese, Spring Moss and Aqua Mist cardstock. I told you all that you would see a lot of these critters from this cartridge on the blog and there is still more to come. I topped it off with Aqua Mist grosgrain ribbon.




By the way, Papertrey Ink has come out with their long awaited new line of Dye Inks. The first release of colors include my favorites of Spring Moss and Aqua Mist. I am so excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute tag. I like how the tag matches the card. That frog is just so cute, and spring moss and aqua mist really do look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I LOVE your tag and the color combo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!