Wednesday, August 14, 2013

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Apples & Pears

Whew, what a few busy days/weeks it has been.  We have had a family vacation, a birthday party for the kiddos and the start of school...breath...Today, the girls and I over at DeNami Design are sharing our creations feature this week's product spotlight, Apples & Pears. You can add this stamp set to your cart and save 10%, one week only. I highly suggest that you do!

I immediately wanted to create some teacher themed cards with this stamp set. I have two to show you, but I created a bunch to get a head start on some teacher thank you cards. 

 
 
I carefully attached some graph paper using my ATG onto some white cardstock that was die cut with my notebook die. It is very thin, so you must attach it carefully not to see the adhesive. I used some green and red cardstock for the base which I ran through my Cuttlebug with my Linen/canvas impression plate. I embellished the notebook diecut with some red and green washi tape and some red and  green twine. For the sentiment, I used Square Word Bubble which I had die cut with my Cameo and selectively inked up Thanks Chickie. The final touch to my cards showcases this stamp set. I die cut some layers of coaster board using my circle nestie which I adhered using my ATG. I inked up Small Stitched Circle and Apples & Pears onto white cardstock that I used my 1 in circle punch to cut out and then adhered to the layered circle.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by! Please make sure you stop by the DeNami Design blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. I know you are going to love it!


2 comments:

  1. Cute Cute design Deb! Love the idea of the graph paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these teacher themed cards Deb! The word bubble is too cute here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!