Wednesday, June 26, 2013

DeNami Design, Product Spotlight Tropical Drinks set

Today is product spotlight over at DeNami Design. The design team is showcasing Tropical Drinks by having a DeNami blog hop. You should've arrived to my blog from Lisa Petrella's blog. If you visit each design team members blog and leave a comment along the way, you will be eligible to win this stamp! You can also add this fabulous stamp to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only. 

For my card, I decided to create a set of cards. I used solid cardbases and inked up Three Line Border in matching colors that I stamped on an angle. I am loving using this stamp this way. Then I stamped Sending You Sunshine for my sentiment. I made my own cut files with my Silhouette to match this stamp set. I inked up Tropical Drinks after diecutting and colored it in with my copics in coordinating colors as well. I added some sequins to finish of the card.




Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment on each blog to be eligible to win!

Wendy is your next stop!

Deb <------that's me

15 comments:

  1. These are so cute Deb, I just love the soft aqua one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty set of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy cards. Love that you coordinated the colors of the cards with the drinks. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cards Deb, love those tiny drink stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute! The use
    of the mono colors for
    each card is great.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun set! Love the bold colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors you choose for each of the drinks fit them perfectly...what a darling set!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable are these! These are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice that you could get all the matching colors for papers and drinks! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another amazing set of cards! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh fun! A mini collection of cards! Especially love that light aqua color!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are just wonderful! What a great way to use that cute set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!