Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas Tea portfolios

Today I have a few more Christmas Tea portfolios to share with you. I made these for my daughter's teachers at her school and my son's daycare teachers. I adorned them with a Ghiradelli peppermint bark square. I didn't snap a photo of the insides, but you can see what they look like from this post. The stamped image is from 2008 Holiday Tag Collection and the patterned paper is from Holiday Vintage Prints.

Thank you all for your sweet well wishes for my son. He was feeling well enough and drinking enough milk to be able to go to his daycare. He is still a bit congested, but is on the mend. A huge thanks to my mother-in-law and father-in-law who watched him the last couple of days. You guys are wonderful!



1 comment:

  1. They all look wonderful. I'm sure that teachers will be so happy to receive them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!