Friday, December 9, 2011

ColourQ Challenge #114, tea holder

I've got another ColourQ Challenge for you. Yes, it's the same challenge. I just had to create something else with these colors. They are a favorite of mine!


I decided to create a Tea bag holder. This project was actually the second type of  paper craft that I had ever created just 2 years ago. This project is based off of Nichole Heady's tea portfolio.  It comes together rather easy, so it makes a great gift for teachers etc. The green patterned paper is PIT's Pretty Pastels. Again I used Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Pure Poppy, Kraft and Stampers Select White cardstock. The stamped image is from 2008 Holiday Tag Collection.





Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. great project!! thanks so much for joining us this week at the CQC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh goodness, this is adorable!! Who wouldn't like a nice cup of hot tea on a blistery fall/winter day?! Thanks for the sweet comment on my soap boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great tea card holder , or anything holder. Love it! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty and a great idea! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute project, Deb! Love that it holds tea!Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea. Another great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!