Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pages with Papertrey, sketch #4

Today is the last day for the Pages with Papertrey sketch challenge. I am so excited to be able to share these 2 layouts with you. Leigh has done a fantastic job heading up all of these challenges over the last few months. Because of these challenges, I have been able to complete several layouts for my daughter's school album and my son's baby album!

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on it:



I rotated my layout because of the striped border on my patterned paper. The paper and chipboard stars are from the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit. I used PTI's Grunge Me stamped in Vintage Cream. The journaling is from my new Ali Edwards stamp set: Favorite Memories stamped in Dark Chocolate. I received it from my hubby for Christmas. I know you will be seeing more of the stamp set, for sure.





Here is the other page of this 2 page layout:


Again, all of the elements are from the kit. I added some machine stitching, used my Tim Holtz tiny attacher on the tab and the stamping is from the same Ali Edwards stamp set.


Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous, Deb! I'm so happy that you've been able to make so many layouts for your son's albums (& that I've been helpful to you in this!)
    Happy New Year, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Your son will be so happy that he has an album, even though he is the second child. My second has not been so lucky.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooo great! I love them! Baby lo are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Deb! I'm trying to start getting more pages done of my 2nd as well. Happy New Year to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning job with the sketch. Gorgeous LO's.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!