Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas cup tag

Yesterday I had a coworker ask me my opinion regarding a gift she bought for her family for Christmas. It is an online store credit and she had bought an espresso cup and was going to place a card inside explaining the gift. I offered to make a tag for her to attach to the handle of the espresso cup. So I whipped one up for her last night using this week's Make-it-Monday technique. Using the folded tag will allow her some room to write the information regarding the online gift.

I used my pinking shears to cut the Pure Poppy saddle stitch ribbon. Three different die cuts were pieces that were not used on previous projects. I love it when things come together like that!


7 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag. I love the red with aqua mist, and the glittering is great. How nice, when bits and pieces come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Love the subtle aqua with bright red on white.And the glitter is a great touch of festivity. Love your tag, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I love the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Glitter on the Fillable Frame-I love it!!! The steaming cup really warms my heart! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tag is amazing. I love that you used Tag Sale #3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty tag. Love the touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply gorgeous. Love the glitter!

    Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!