Friday, March 14, 2014

Retro Sketches #105

Hello friends! Yay, it's Friday! Today I have a card to share with you for the current Retro Sketches challenge. Believe it or not, I made this card on Monday, but I have been so busy, I have not had time to photograph it or post it until today. Just in the nick of time.
 
I created this card for our friend's little boy who is turning 5. Tomorrow we will attending his super hero themed party. So I decided to create his card with Superman colors and play along with this sketch.
 
 
I used my Thin Lines embossing folder that DeNami carries. The sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays Woot Woot,  and the star is PTI Star Prints that I attached to some coaster board. I die cut the letter "L" and added some glossy accents. Lastly, I added some Mister Huey splatters.
 
Well, that is all for me today. I hope to find some time to be creative in my craftroom this weekend. Lately it just seems like I am organizing in there. Either way, it's productive for me. Just nothing exciting to share on the blog lol.
 
Have a great weekend!
 


5 comments:

  1. Perfect interpretation of the sketch Deb, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Those colors are fabulous. Love the splotches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin' cute. I bet he loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rocked the sketch, and I know the card was a hit! Love the thin lines embossing folder too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!