Friday, September 6, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, Back to School


Hi friends! I am so sorry that I am tardy on this post. I guess I am not doing so well with the back to school thing, huh?
 
 
The challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a clean and simple back to school project.  Our sponsor this challenge is Ellen Hutson. The winner of this challenge will earn a $25 store credit.
 

 For my project I used some products by Papertrey Ink. I stamped the Library card image onto my notebook die. Then I used Limitless layers and Tag-its #6 to create the main image. I added some Mister Huey spray mists and then attached it to my glassine bag using some graph washi tape from DeNami Design. I tucked a box of crayons inside the bag. A sweet little gift bag for my daughter.


 
I hope you are adjusting to "back to school". You will have two weeks to participate in this challenge. The deadline to play along is noon on September 18th. I can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Cute Deb, the colorful design is perfect with crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply delightful...love the splats of color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!!!! Perfect back-to-school project!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!