Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays, Put Your {Heart} into It

Hello friends! I hope you are having a fabulous week so far. I know that there is a lot of buzzing going around at the CAS-ual Fridays blog. Any guesses as to what the big announcement will be? You surely won't want to miss out, so I suggest that you head on over.
 
The challenge this week is to create a clean and simple project with a heart in it.

 
Our fabulous sponsor this week is i {heart} papers.
 
For my card I used Heart Prints by Papertrey Ink. I think it was the third stamp set I ever bought. The "love you" sentiment is actually from Fillable Frames #10. I adhered the hearts with a 2 way glue pen before I stitched them onto my cardfront. Thankfully it only took one attempt.


 
There is still time to play along this week. You have until noon on Thursday to link up. Can't wait to see what you create!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration, thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, you did it again, a sweet vibe, approachable, case able, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your stitched hearts in those gorgeous bright colours Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect Deb, I love your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love this card--stunningly simple!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your sweet stitched hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun stitching on the row of hearts. Definitely something I want to try! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!