Friday, October 26, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays, Get Your Kraft On

I know it's been an exciting week over at the CAS-ual Fridays Store blog. Michele has been sharing some fantastic cards created by the Girl Fridays all week. Today is the big day because now all of the fabulous stamps sets you have seen are now available for purchase.
 
Today is also bittersweet as we say farewell to 4 wonderful Girl Fridays: Karolyn, Julie, Jenny, and Steph. It has been so wonderful working with them and I wish them the absolute best in their future endeavors.
 
 
This week's challenge is to create a clean and simple project using kraft. The winner of this challenge will receive the a fabulous gift certificate from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. I suggest you go get crafty!


For my card I used Woot Woot, for the sentiments and a portion of the border stamp from WTF? I am telling ya, these stamps are something to cheer about. Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. I love how you laid out the sentiments. Awesome color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your layout - it's clean and simple yet totally celebratory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your design on this is fantastic Deb, I love this big sentiment on the kraft base!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm joining for the Krafty challenge this week! But it's so hard to pair other colors with kraft! Love your colors of green and aqua with kraft.... gotta try it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! Love the arrangement of the sentiments!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, love this card!! I love your word collage and the way you arrange the colors! Fabulous clean and simple design. I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super arrangement of sentiments. Fun graphic card. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!