Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day banner

Hi friends! Today I have my Valentine's Day banner to share with you. I actually started making it over 2 weeks ago, but never had the chance to quite finish it. If you have ever tried to photograph a banner, you'd understand that it isn't as easy as it looks and there has to be a ton of natural light. The picture ledge where I hang my banners is near my foyer, but if there isn't enough light, there is no chance of taking a picture.

I tried to make my banner a little less feminine for the sake of my hubby. I incorporated some black but I still had to add glitter, of course.







Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. photographing a banner is the worst! but your close-up shots are amazing - love the black touches, and the organza? tulle? you used to string them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Excellent for Valentines, your stamping is amazing Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful banner! love the stitched heart garland too! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. What a fun way to decorate for Valentines Day. I love those B&W pics of the kids. We did that, too, when they were younger, and they are still my favorite pictures of my girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!