Sunday, November 20, 2011

Make-it-Monday, #41

This week's Make it Monday challenge over at Papertrey Ink is Tips on using your essential glue pad. I have wanted a glue pad for some time now to be able to glitter up my stamped images. The first time I attempted this technique was with versamark a while back as a new stamper. That was when I realized that I needed a glue pad to do this. Well, now I have finally purchased one and put it to use today.


I used Martha Stewart fine glitter tourmaline and stamped an image from Heart Prints. It was the closest match to Raspberry Fizz. There was another Make it Monday technique challenge back in February using Scor tape to create glitter strips. I added that above and below my strip of cardstock. I finished it off with a sentiment from the same stamp set.


8 comments:

  1. Deb I just lOVE this card, no pun intended. The glitter strips and the glitter heart and fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity of it...and the bits of sparkle. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great head start on valentines day. Perfect use of both MIM techniques. I'm so glad I just bought this stamp set on the forum. I've seen you do such cute things with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Valentine, Deb! Love the pretty heart print stamp :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I like how you combined the two MIM techniques. I'm still on Christmas cards. You're a step ahead of us. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, Deb! Great job with the technique!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way you implemented the technique. I adore using glitter, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, boy your ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!