Thursday, September 29, 2011

Make it Monday, #34 part 2

Since I really liked how my christmas tag turned out, I decided to create one in a blue and white color scheme. This time I chose to create my thick chipboard accent using the dove die from Peace be Still. I attached the dove to my Fillable Frames #4 die in in white cardstock. The sentiment and frame were stamped in Enchanted Evening. I love the richness of this color. I definitely need to use it more often. I die cut Enchanted Evening cardstock with my Double Ended Banners die and attached it to my Tag Sale #3 die cut. I tried several times to glitter up my dove and wasn't pleased with how any of them turned out. So I decided to add a rhinstone for the eye and 3 largers ones next to the sentiment.

Unfortunately I do not have a side view picture to show you the chipboard accent. Since I used a cereal box, the bottom layer cast a terrible color onto the tag when photographed. You'll also notice that there is no ribbon topper (yet). I've got to put some Enchanted Evening ribbon in my shopping cart asap.



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!