Thursday, January 12, 2012

The story of us...

...that's the title of this layout. It's another addition to my son's baby album. I opted to use the same photos and elements as well as journaling as my daughter's page since "our story" remains the same. The main photo has a transparency overlay with the eyelet border which gave the photo a weird sheen for photographing the layout.


All elements are from Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit. The buttons are Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist. The smaller photo titles I used my favorite Small Typewriter Alphabet from Stampendous stamped in Dark Chocolate. The journaling pen is from American Crafts precision.

6 comments:

  1. How absolutely precious!
    Someday he will treasure this more than words can say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a sweet love story. How nice that your son will have this in his book. And, in your own handwriting as well. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How special this is. Your children will cherish it.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Deb! It's so soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! What a sweet love story, and a beautiful page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, he's gonna love this. You two looked so handsome together at my wedding. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!