Today I have a little project to share with you. I created some artwork and framed it out for my son's nursery. I used my Alphalicious Cricut cartridge to cut out the numbers. I used Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Harvest Moon and Simply Chartruese cardstock. I inked them up using versamark and then heat embossed them using clear embossing powder. I used Background Basics: Woodgrain, Mini Scrapbook Series: Library Ledger and Polka Dot Basics II. The stamped images give the numbers just enough texture and interest. I adhered it all to a Rustic Cream cardstock base. The frame was a black awards/achievement frame that I picked up on sale at Micheals. I gave it a quick sand since I didn't have any type of primer. I painted 7-8 thin coats of acrylic lime green paint that I had on hand. The coats dried rather quickly. By the time I made it around with the first coat, the first section had already dried. It was super easy and I am happy with how the project turned out. I hope to post more projects that are waiting to be hung in his room very soon.