Friday, January 24, 2014

Pages with Papertrey sketch #13

Happy Friday! I am back, as promised, with another layout to share for Pages with Papertrey. This time I am playing along with Pages with Papertrey sketch 13. This layout is the second of month 9 in Joshua's baby album. The other page can be found here.
 

 
Until Josh was 1 years old, I took a picture of him every month. I made him a onesie to wear. You can find the tutorial here by Susan Weinroth. So for this month, my sister happened to be visiting so she brought along a prop. Um, we knew that he would be too big, but went ahead and stuffed him in this teacup planter. He was so stinkin' cute because he couldn't move! What better way to capture a picture of a little one who is always on the go. Ha! If you would like to see more photos from this photo session you can go here to my sister's original post. Thanks Auntie Eva for capturing these memories!
 
 
The patterned papers are from the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit along with the brown rub on letters, stars and striped ribbon. The cardstock is PTI (except the Kraft) and I die cut the letters and tag. The cream panel is embossed with Circle Interlock which DeNami Design carries, the twine is Lawn Fawn and the subtitle is from CAS-ual Fridays Rad.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous, Deb! That photo is so cute & your layout is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and what a cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great title you came up with! And a great layout!

    You know that shot is one of my faves from that little mini session. I love how he was holding onto his leg. Joshie, you are just as cute as can be! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just precious! What a fun photo to take, and super journaling too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Deb. Love the fun colors and the different textures. The tag looks great for the journaling. Darling pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!