Wednesday, August 7, 2013

DeNami Design Pin-spired

Happy hump day friends! Today I have a card to share with you for DeNami Design, Pin-spired. Paulina does an amazing job finding our photos of inspiration. This photo screams refreshing and summer.
 


 I inked up  Medium Citrus Slice in various colors to imitate the various citrus fruits and did some masking as well.  I layered a piece of white cardstock over top. Then I cut another piece to go across the card front and inked up Thinking of You script (cling) in orange. Lastly I added a button from my Tangerine boutique pack and tied a bow with 1/4inch silk ribbon.

 
Well, I am going to make this short and sweet since I still have lots to do to prepare for the kids party this Saturday. Don't forget to stop by the DeNami Design blog to see what some of the other designers have created!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! Such a fun little border! ps, i never saw a message from you on the pti boards, i think the system ate it up! email me: mom2sofia@gmail.com - hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Deb, I like the soft colors of your citrus slices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just totally adore this Deb! Perfect summertime card in your perfect CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Deb! So clean and fresh. Perfect for that inspiration. Have fun with the party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cheery! It screams summertime!

    Can't wait to see you a la fiesta este fin de semana.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors and the summer feeling on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!