Friday, August 30, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, She's Krafty and She's Just My Type

Happy Friday, friends! Well, today marks the end of the current design team term. We are bidding farewell to Pamela and AJ. It has been a pleasure to work alongside these girls. Stay tuned to the blog for the introduction of the new Girl Fridays. Lots of talent, I tell ya!
 

 So the challenge for the next two weeks is to create a clean and simple feminine project using kraft and text. Our fabulous sponsor this week is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. The winner of this challenge will earn the stamp set of their choice.
 

 
For my project, I created a one layer card. I inked up Mums the Word in pink and white ink. Then I ran it through my cuttlebug with my Book Print impression plate from Papertrey Ink. Super quick and easy.




This challenge will run until noon, Thursday, September 5th. I can't wait to see what you create!
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Love the simple softness of this Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Deb! I love this card, I need to break out my CASual Friday's stamps again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kraft is always a favorite in my book! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love that text embossing! pretty colors on your stampings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the subtle embossing on the background. such a pretty card, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the impression plate. Very classy card!

    And, thank you for leaving a comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!