Sunday, February 12, 2012

A bag of chocolates

Hope everyone has been enjoying their weekend. I've been able to spend a little time in my craftroom which has been nice. Trying to finish up some of my Valentine goodies. Today I have a little gift wrap to share with you. As tradition holds it, my hubby and I only give each other a card and chocolate. So I filled up this bag with some of his favorite, Dove chocolates. I designed a topper which you may seem familiar to you from this post. I used a bunch of left over scraps from various challenges. Love that!



4 comments:

  1. This is a 'sweet' topper Deb. Love the simplicity and the beauty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very 'sweet' valentine, and I'm sure your husband enjoyed it. Thanks for all your comments this morning. You must have spent most of your day on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the layering you did of the tags, I think I own each of these so I'll be copying you for sure :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!