Thursday, December 15, 2016

Joy to the World

Hello friends! Today I am popping in to share a little gift bag that I created using my Silhouette Cameo and a few stamps and dies. To make this a quick project, I made an almost duplicate of a previous project found here. 

 
This little gift bag holds an ornament for a gift exchange at work. I used the cut file Design ID #45733 from the Silhouette store. Then I inked up Casual Fridays Christmas Carols stamp set. I used the Funky Round tag die to die cut the tag. The green cardstock was embossed with diagonal lines from DeNami design to add a bit of texture. And it was all tied together using some New Leaf stitched ribbon from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for stopping by!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!