Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight, Holly Lantern

Happy Wednesday, friends! I hope you have been having a good week so far. Today is Product spotlight over at the DeNami Design blog. The design team is showcasing Holly Lantern (cling). You can add this fabulous stamp to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only!
 
 
I inked up this gorgeous image and colored it in with my copics. I added Classic Season's Greetings for my sentiment and then layered it onto some patterned paper. I finished it off with a twine bow. Don't forget to check out the blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. Thanks for stopping by!
 

5 comments:

  1. Deb this just makes me smile! A pretty and perfectly sweet classic Christmas card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fresh and clean, Deb! Love the gingham :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Deb. Love the gingham.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that lantern Deb, your card is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet, Deb! I'm so excited that you're getting a Cameo-- I can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!