Wednesday, July 11, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays, text me

It's that time of the month again over at CAS-ual Fridays. The winner of this week's challenge will earn the guest design spot for next month as well as a $25 gift certificate from our fabulous sponsor Simon Says Stamp.


I created my card using PTI's Bacground Basics: Newsprint. I stamped it in Soft Stone ink onto Soft Stone cardstock to create a subtle background. The sentiment "messages" and the little phone are from AMuse studio. The remaining sentiments are from PTI. I tied some black DMC floss around the notebook die to mimic the reminder when we tie string around our finger. Don't forget you have until noon on Thursday to create your project!






5 comments:

  1. Lovely simple card- i really like your use of text.

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAS fantastic Deb, love how you used text in both the background and on your focal point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So subtle yet fun! Love seeing how you put your own stamp on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice and simple...perfect for the message given :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!