Monday, April 30, 2012

I'm in a little tea cup

Well, not me exactly, but my son was. My sister came to visit me this past weekend to participate in the golf tournament for my friend, Gina, who has breast cancer. There was a fabulous turnout and a lof of funds were raised to help support her and her family.

Since my sister is a fabulous photographer, I convinced her to take Joshua's 9 month photos. Yes, I know, I am 2 weeks behind. But he is still 9 months, right? She brought over her tea cup and I squished him in there. His chunky thighs did not allow him to keep his legs crossed for very long, but what can you do. At least he couldn't crawl away, right? Unfortunately, no matter what I did, my little man would not smile. He was too busy watching his cousins and sister playing around us.

For more fabulous pictures by my sister, check out her blog, Life With Two Dumplings. Don't forget to leave her some love, she is an amazing photographer and person.

9 comments:

  1. He is just too cute. And, I think his expression is more interesting this way. He looks like he is about to impart some words of wisdom (like--hey--I'm stuck--get me out of this teacup!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee hee - his chunky thighs! I'm in love with his expression - he looks like a grown-up man taking in a football game or something :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful picture and the baby is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ADORABLE!!! I love those chunky legs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so cute sitting in that cup. I couldn't help but chuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That photo is darling Deb, what a cutie. I miss my two being babies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your son is adorable. Love that little smirk on him. It's beautiful. I don't think I would be smiling if I were in that teacup either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I came across your blog through Play Date Cafe. This pic of your son is so adorable!! :) I too have a chunky monkey!! I started following your blog too, loved what I saw!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!