Monday, December 12, 2016

Leah's apron

Hello my friends!
 
This post is definitely long overdue. If you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen this project already. But I am sharing it here on the blog, finally. On the home front, Leah has been a huge helper to me in the kitchen, from baking to mixing spices, you name it. So she needed a new apron. The one she was previously wearing was a bit too small. So I purchased a pattern, Simplicity 2555. I gave her a few fabric selections that I saw at my local sewing studio and let her pick. She helped me cut out a lot of the pieces and probably sewed about half of the entire apron, including the pockets. This was her first time ever sitting at my machine and I am so proud of her.
 
 
 
 

 
I can't wait to share with you my next sewing project. It's complete and nicely wrapped for it's recipient. Since it is a Christmas present, I cannot share it until after the holidays. Have a great week!

 
 


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the fabric! Pretty apron an your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah's apron is so cute!! But I'm afraid your pretty little girl steals the spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!