Sunday, August 24, 2014

Congratulations!


Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Yesterday I spent the afternoon watching my nephew play some tennis. Boy, do I love watching him play. It also means that I get to hang out with my sister, too. Love that!
 
So I am popping in super quick with a card for the current CAS(E) this Sketch! challenge. On Saturday, a friend of mine will be getting married and I thought this would be a perfect sketch for her card.




Although the theme of her wedding is a beach wedding, I thought I would create a rainbow card. But once I uploaded my card, I realized it is not ROYGBV, but ROYBGV. Oops. Since I had added some white in each of the corners, I thought I would keep the card as is. I think she and her man will be delighted, nonetheless, at receiving a hand made card.
 
 
 
I used my curved stitch border die from Pretty Pink Posh and adhered the pieces together. Then, using my rectangle nestie, I marked off where I needed to trim. Then I used the same nestie to cut out the black cardstock to adhere my trimmed cardstock. The sentiment is from Altenew Faux Veneers.
 
That is all from me for now. I hope you have an awesome week!

8 comments:

  1. This is so fun Deb, love your pretty rainbow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...doesn't matter about the colours...this looks great! Thank you for joining us at Case this Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your rainbow card, simple, clean and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this, Deb! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty and so neat and tidy. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at "rainbow"....just beautiful! Perfect for CTS #89!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Deb, beautiful take on rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous wedding card. I never would have noticed your error in color order--I just thought you went from bottom to top. Anyway, this card is so bright and cheery and perfectly executed.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!