Friday, November 22, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, Create with 8

Hi friends! I hope you have had a good week.  Today I have a card to share with you for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. The challenge is to create a clean and simple project using 8 of something: sequins, colors, letters...you name it, but it has to be 8.


 
 Our fabulous sponsor this week is SimonSaysStamp. The winner of this challenge with earn a $25 gift vertificate.


When I first saw this challenge, I knew immediately that I wanted to ink up CAS-ual Fridays 8 Happy Nights. I have several Jewish family members on my mother's side, so I have started to make some Hannukah cards along with Christmas cards. I inked up the star of David 8 times along the left border. The notebook die is from PTI and if you look closely you can see that I used my PTI Linen/canvas impression plate. The rest of the stamping is from same CAS-ual Fridays Stamps stamp set. 

 
Well, that's all for me. Today I have the day off from work, yay! I always have good intentions to work on some projects in my craft room. Fingers crossed that I make it in there. Have a great weekend! You have until noon on Thursday to link up and play along. I can't wait to see what you create!

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous Chanukah card. You'd better get moving on making duplicates--can you believe it is next week. We have decided to skip it this year! So not fun to celebrate in November and then miss out on all the December fun, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect CAS card Deb!! Enjoy your day off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just so cute! I love how you used 8 stars of David for the border. I have a feeling I know whose hot hands this is going to land in. What a wonderful holiday card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!