Wednesday, October 9, 2013

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Halloween Spider Web

Hi friends! It's Product Spotlight time over at the DeNami Design blog. Today the design team is showcasing Halloween Spider Web.  This stamp is awesome because you have a sentiment and image in a single stamp. Love that! You can head on over to the blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. And you can add this stamp to your cart and save 10%, one week only.
I stamped the image in black and "colored" the sentiment with a purple copic. Then I added some gray to the web and spiders. To create my panel, I used Three Line Border that I stamped on a diagonal. Then I used my Quickie glue pen to add some Desert Orange glitter. The finishing touch was using my copics to color in my Silver Rhinestones.

 
That is all for me today. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous CAS design Deb, love the touch of sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your coloring and of course the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love the touch of glitter and the bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!