Friday, June 14, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, Mapquest

Hello friends! Well, it's the end of the work for me. A big change from last week. I had missed a couple of days due to some eye troubles. But this week was a full week for sure. I have a card to share with you for this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge. This week the challenge is to create a clean and simple project using a travel theme or something on the map or things that go.
 

 
The fabulous sponsor this week is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. The winner of this week's challenge will win a stamp set of their choice.


For my card, I started off with a karft cardbase. The map image and red sentiment I cut out from some patterned paper. It is SEI and from the same Mayberry collection. The car button is also from the collection. I added some red graph washi from DeNami Design and finished it off with a sentiment that was left over from this card.

 
Thanks for stopping by! You have until noon on Thursday to link up and play.

5 comments:

  1. Great combination of elements--love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So unique and beautiful - love the card, Deb!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card. I like how you combined so many different elements, and then pulled them all together so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is too cool! I love the travel theme and how you clustered those fun little elements. The washi tape anchors everything so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!