Friday, December 28, 2012

Pages with Papertrey, sketch #8

Don't worry, you are in the right place. I know that it has been a while since I have posted a layout. The last time was back at the end of July to be exact. Let's just say that a little 17 month old boy that is full of energy and personality is the reason. No lie.

But to be honest, this page started out probably back in October. No matter what I did, I wasn't pleased. I changed out the patterned papers multiple times, I had different ideas to labels some of the pictures individually, etc. Sigh. I finally decided to stick these pictures down, add some stars and just be done with it.

The sketch for this challenge was created by the fabulous Leigh. This girl has amazing talent to not only scrapbook layouts at amazing speeds but create awesome sketches, too.


I am still working on my son's baby album and using the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit. This page is the second part of his 3 month layout. The 12x12 cardstock is Bazzill and the stars are PTI's Star Prints that I stamped and fussy cut. The remaining items are from the kit. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. I think both your page and photos are fantastic. Your kiddos are gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how adorable! Your children are so sweet and the layout is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout and beautiful photos, Deb! Thanks for your kind words in your post-- you are so sweet!
    I'm glad the sketches are helping you to get your son's baby album done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!