Saturday, January 21, 2012

Black and white affair

Hello dear blog friends! I hope you had a fabulous week. I've been busy in my craftroom all week working on some layouts to share. I will have those to post soon, promise. I have been anxiously awaiting my PTI package which arrived at my doorstep yesterday. As soon as I saw this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge, I knew exactly what to do.


I inked up my new Background Basics: Houndstooth! Love this stamp set!!! I am not too thrilled with my True Black ink coverage, but I hope to be getting the new premium dye ink soon. I love this challenge to create with only black and white, so I hope to have some more things to share. Stayed tuned to the blog. Thanks for looking!


15 comments:

  1. Love your design! The button and the houndstooth complement each other nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Deb! Love that houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! The houndstooth is perfect for this. Great card, Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Black and white houndstooth is always a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful--perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely CAS card. Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! I go back & forth with the houndstooth stamp set.... after seeing your card, now I want it again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So smart and stylish :) Houndstooth is so timeless in Blk & White!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous CAS card here for the challenge- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Deb this is stunning. Love the houndstooth!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This would make for a great masculine card. Love the houndstooth....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that houndstooth! Fab simple design :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for houndstooth! Great CAS design. Thank you so much for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!