Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Make it Monday, #31 commentary

Last week's Make-it-Monday challenge was my first attempt at participating in any stamping/cardmaking challenge. I knew my entry would be cutting it close to the close of the challenge and I would only have one entry to be randomly selected to win a free Papertrey Ink stamp set of my choice. What a surprise to my eyes when I saw this commentary by Nichole Heady herself! I was in shock! I was truly honored by her kind words.

Thank you Nichole!

4 comments:

  1. That is awesome!! And you so deserve it. Everything you make is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on that and good luck with your blog! I think I need to make a tag tin myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--that is so cool--to have comments from Nicole. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!